Breast cancer can arise in a different layer of the breast, involving the lobules, the ducts, or in some rare situations, the tissue in between. Surprisingly, a disturbing trend in our country is the younger age at which women fall prey to this disease( <40 years). Looking at the number of cases increasing daily, it is not unusual to seek answers to various questions about breast cancer under the Breast cancer treatment in Noida.
Zeeva Clinic is the best clinic for IVF and cancer treatment in India. Situated in the prominent location of Noida, the clinic is well-furnished with advanced technology. We are widely recognized for clinical excellence and personalized observation. We give advanced Fertility and Cancer Treatment with a vision to provide world-class clinic facilities by Dr. Vikas Goswami & Dr. Shweta Goswami, the Best IVF Doctor in Noida.
Here are some facts about breast cancer:
Breast cancer usually happens in females.
99% of breast cancer cases happen in females. It means that while breast cancer in men is sporadic, it does happen.
Hundreds of thousands of females will be diagnosed with breast cancer.
The American Cancer Society estimates 252,710 females will be diagnosed with invasive breast cancer in 2017. There will also be 63,410 new matters of non-intrusive breast cancer.
The second leading reason for cancer-related death
Breast cancer is the second primary reason for cancer death among women. Lung cancer is number one.
Over 3 million breast cancer survivors
Early detection is critical as it dramatically increases cancer survival rates. There are over 3 million breast cancer sufferers in the United States.
Risk enhances with age.
As suggested by the Best Oncologist in Noida, a woman’s risk of developing breast cancer increases as she ages.
The chances of enhancing breast cancer
12% of females – or 1 in 8 – enhance breast cancer. The lifetime breast cancer possibility for males is 1 in 1,000 under the Breast cancer treatment in Noida.
Family history enhances your possibility.
A woman’s possibility of enhancing breast cancer increases if her mother, sister, or daughter has breast cancer.
You can decrease your risk.
Breast cancer is not prevented, but diet, exercise, and other healthy lifestyle alternatives can help decrease your risk of enhancing breast cancer, as the Best Oncologist in Noida suggested.
Symptoms aren’t the same for everyone.
Breast cancer warning indications and breast cancer symptoms can vary greatly. However, don’t assume you are cancer free because you do not have the typical signs. Some women with breast cancer don’t have indications at all.
Mammograms save lives
Mammograms are approved to decrease the rate of death from breast cancer. The Breast Cente directs annual screening mammograms for women starting at age 40. Consult the Breast cancer treatment in Noida today to discuss screening options.
Dietary options may make a difference.
Breast cancer may point to weight gain and loss duration. Making a conversion to your diet can assist in balancing this.
Women with breast cancer might obtain weight on several grounds, which may involve:
- financial stress
- fluid preservation from chemotherapy
- less energy for physical activity
- pressure from relationships at home and work
- taking steroids, which can cause also cause fluid retention
Some women may also find hormone therapies, like tamoxifen, that can conduce them obtain weight.
Not all females with breast cancer have experienced weight gain. Some may undergo significant weight loss due to a deficiency of appetite.
Here are some points to help you create a healthy eating plan:
- Eat several small meals throughout the day. It can reduce the effects of nausea and help you keep your energy up.
- Protein is necessary for tissue and cell repair. Incorporate lean protein sources. High-protein foods mean chicken, eggs, low-fat dairy, nuts, beans, and soy suggested by the Best Oncologist in Noida.
Healthcare providers don’t usually recommend a strict diet, even if you’ve experienced weight gain with breast cancer.
- Instead, focus on healthy foodstuffs with enough nutrients to help immune cell development.
- Remain hydrated by drinking at least 64 ounces of water a day. Drinking excessive water can stop dehydration.
- Keep high-calorie foods on hand for days you may not like eating as much. Examples include milkshakes, prepared supplement drinks, smoothies, and crackers.
Nutrition and nausea
On days when you’re undergoing intense bouts of nausea, there are some nutritional steps you can take to keep your energy levels up.
- I am eating foods or drinking beverages that contain ginger, like ginger ale or ginger tea.
- Eating meals that are reheated instead of cooked. These meals produce fewer odors that can trigger nausea and food avoidance.
- Drinking lemonade or lemon water can help reduce nausea.
- It is choosing bland foods that are easy to digest, such as apples, toast, saltine crackers, broth, and bananas.
- It is refraining from eating foods that produce flavor extremes, like meals that are very spicy, sweet, or greasy.
It’s never too late to exercise.
Exercise is necessary for your overall mental and physical health. Since fatigue is often a symptom associated with breast cancer, it can help plan your activity during your most energetic time.
Consistency is key. It’s better to exercise in small amounts every day than to follow an extreme pattern of occasional intense activity between long periods of inactivity suggested by the Best Oncologist in Noida.