Every woman dreams of becoming pregnant in her life and bringing a newborn into this world. But due to unavoidable circumstances, fails in the process. One of the main reasons is fertility issues. There are numerous reasons to become infertile and not be able to bear a child.
- Pregnancy is much related to progesterone levels in the women’s body, and sometimes a fall in the progesterone level may be the one of infertility.
- When a woman suffers from fertility problems, she is recommended for IVF treatment. There are many IVF clinics in Noida providing the best services.
- This article will see what Progesterone is and how to increase progesterone levels to become pregnant.
- Progesterone is a sex hormone in females. It is the main reason for ovulation in women’s bodies.
- Progesterone is produced in the ovaries and helps in the menstrual period of women.
- It also helps in pregnancy from the initial stage till the birth of the child.
- Progesterone helps in preparing the uterine lining for the pregnancy to happen. The hormones provide a thick layer to the wall for the embryo to attach itself to the uterus.
- When there is no fertilization, the progesterone drops its level resulting in menstruation.
- Progesterone also helps develop the breast, which is mandatory for breastfeeding the child.
- There is another sex hormone in females, Estrogen, which goes side by side with progesterone and has a significant linkage between them.
- When the estrogen level increases in females, it adds new problems. Thus, progesterone helps keep the balance between the two hormones for a successful pregnancy.
Hence, Progesterone plays a crucial role in the process of pregnancy and women’s reproductive health.
There are many IVF clinics in Noida where you get aid regarding all the queries and issues related to women’s reproductive health.
You must visit various articles over the internet to understand how to increase the progesterone level to get pregnant.
As we are now much clear about progesterone and how it is an essential factor to consider for the reproductive health of females.
Let us move to the various reasons which cause the dip in the progesterone level in the body.
What are the major causes of low levels of progesterone in a female’s body?
1. Anovulatory cycle
- An anovulatory cycle is when there is no egg released, resulting in no empty follicle.
- This follicle known as the corpus luteum is the source of production of progesterone in female bodies.
- When no ovulation occurs, the corpus luteum does not produce any progesterone.
- Many females suffering from PCOS and irregular periods struggle with this issue in their bodies.
- It can also happen due to the intake of some birth control pills.
- Hyperprolactinemia is a condition that is caused due to increased generation of prolactin by the pituitary gland.
- Prolactin shows a negative influence on the production of progesterone, disrupting the menstrual cycle of the woman.
- It results in the dipping of the progesterone level in the female’s body.
- Prolactin and progesterone are inversely proportional to each other. When the body produces increased prolactin, then the progesterone level drops.
- You can visit various IVF clinics in Noida to get a diffuse analysis of the prolactin level in your body.
- Thyroid and progesterone are interrelated hormones. The progesterone level may impact the thyroid’s production vice versa thyroid can affect the progesterone level.
- When we consider hypothyroidism, we find that the thyroid is underactive.
- The production level of the thyroid is low compared to the average production.
- When the thyroid level is low, it results in affecting the progesterone level.
- Many IVF clinics in Noida are willing to help you and guide you in the process.
- You can view how to increase progesterone levels to get pregnant.
4. Increased cortisol levels
- Cortisol is a stress hormone that the body produces under various circumstances.
- The cortisol steals the resources which are required to make progesterone.
- The stress hampers the productivity of the progesterone.
- You should have control over your stress level for better production of progesterone levels in the body.
- You must learn to have control of your stress level and how to increase your progesterone level to get pregnant.
- You can refer to IVF clinics in Noida for better results.
5. Low cholesterol levels
- The cholesterol level of the body can significantly affect the progesterone level in the body.
- As the progesterone requires cholesterol in its formation.
- The cholesterol level should be maintained and produced in the correct quantity to create a high level of progesterone.
You can learn how to increase the progesterone level to get pregnant by balancing the correct level of cholesterol in the woman’s body.
There are many IVF clinics in Noida, such as Zeeva Infertility Clinic serving the best facilities and health care services to their patients.